“Strength does not come from how much weight you can lift or how many miles you can run. Strength comes from knowing that you set a goal and rose to the challenge. Strength comes from within.”
What is Personal Training?
Personal Training is an opportunity to work with a ACSM Certified Personal Trainer, who will guide you through exercises and information to help you reach your personal fitness goals.
A Personal Trainer will:
- Interview you to determine goals
- Teach you how to perform exercises
- Assist you with setting an exercise plan that works with your lifestyle
- Help you train for an event or sport
- Hold you accountable
- Help you form new healthy habits
- Help you eat more nutritious meals
- Help you realize your fitness potential!
A Personal Trainer will not:
- Provide you with meal plans
- Counsel you on deep rooted emotional issues
- Guarantee immediate results (see below)
- Do the work for you
“Real health and fitness comes over a period of months and years. Lasting changes is made gradually, in small increments, in a way that you can sustain for life.”