My name is Kim Wiesmann. I’m a mom of four beautiful kids, who on a daily basis is living out a crazy but amazing life. My life journey has shown me my passion for many things, including health and wellness. At the end of each day, I’m exhausted like anyone else. But, I choose to refresh, reset and positively move forward. I’m inspired to share my love of positive psychology to help others achieve their health and wellness goals.
- Certified Personal Trainer – American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- Certified Personal Trainer – Aerobics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA)
- Certified Group Exercise Instructor – Aerobics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA)
- Weight Management Certificate – ACE Fitness
- TRX Suspension Trainer Certificate
- Nutritious Life Certified
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certified Coach
- WellCoaches Certified Wellness Coach
- BA in Communications – Ball State University
- Masters of Public Affairs – Indiana University Indianapolis
- Graduate Non-Profit Management Certificate – Indiana University Indianapolis
- Course work in Anatomy, Physiology, Micro-Biology and Psychology through Ivy Tech PreNursing Core.
- 2015 Perform Better Training Summit Attendee
Education is my second passion!
My other “likes” include:
- Reading – If I have a minute, you’ll find my nose in a health book or magazine.
- Shopping – With three girls, shopping is a must!
- Food – I love exploring grocery stores and finding new foods and health products.
- Photography – I love, love, love photography. Someday I will put more time into this because I love the moment when someone sees a great picture for the first time, especially if it’s of their kids.
- Traveling – I love to travel! I studied abroad in London for 3 months. I’ve also been to Germany twice, Italy and Ireland. I love exploring the country on family road trips too!
You can reach me at email@example.com.
Follow my Pinterest boards: